SO YOU'RE READY TO SIGN UP - WHAT NEXT ?
Thanks for deciding to join the Trans Borneo Challenge event for 2018. You will be part of a team that will experience an incredible adventure, challenge you and importantly help contribute to the orangutans' long-term survival. This will be a life changing expedition and one that will provide wonderful memories forever.
We are accepting entries strictly on a "first come first served" basis only. There is no pre-registration or pre-qualification necessary. Simply follow the directions below.
BUT, please note that you will be required to confirm the following conditions as part of your entry.
- You understand this is will be a physically difficult journey through a hot and humid environment that can be harsh at times.
- You understand the costs involved and that your deposit is non-refundable. Please note any forfeited deposits shall be donated to the event. We recommend Travel Insurance cover be taken out immediately after your booking is made to allow claims in case of injury or sickness.
- You understand the dates of the event for travel and that you are available for that period of time.
- You understand that the fundraising component of the event is required to be completed in full 2 weeks PRIOR to departure and that you will be required to provide your credit card details so that any shortfall in the minimum fundraising amount not paid by the due date will be deducted from this credit card.
- You are a minimum of 18 years of age.
There are 2 stages to your entry being accepted.
Please note that both stages need to be completed and all information is mandatory before your entry is approved.
Stage 1 - Application Form
Please complete in full the Stage 1 Application Form below and press submit.
Then.......proceed to Stage 2
Stage 2 - Booking Form
After you have completed Stage 1 Click Here and you will be taken to the TBC event, Booking Page. Please complete all the required information, pay your deposit and that's it. You are now part of this amazing event for 2018 and can now start helping us promote the event and commence your fundraising.